Registration and Fees
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
- Create an “easyconferences” account through easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into http://www.easyconferences.organd create your IISA2017 registration order
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
- Each Accepted paper requires a Full Paper Registration paid by the 14th of July 2017. Every Full Paper Registration covers up to 2 papers.
- The Registration fees include: access to the conference, conference material, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
Up to 14th July 2017
Up to 31st July 2017
From 1st Aug
|Full Paper Registration||€560||–||–|